Thursday 1 August 2013

Style Inspiration 004

Hey Lovelies !
I had a great day at work today.  After work I went out with my girl friend for a quick shopping spree (Yaayee *Sale Time* ) and then for a yummy Caramel Dunkaccino which BTW is absolutely heavenly !!Mmmmm ! Have you tried it ? If not then you all should !!
Anyways ,Back to business Aham .... :P I have a new look for ya all today !! Ta da dadadadadaa :D


Outfit Details-
Embroidered layered hem top - Dailylook USD 39.99
Vanella stone necklace           -Shoplately USD 9.99
Destroyed Skinnies                -Love 21    USD 27.80
Paloma leopard sandals         -JustFab     USD 39.95
Brown quilted bag                 -Dailylook USD 44.99
MAC Tart and Trendy Lipcolor-            USD 24.40

I created a clean and fun look today , with the simple yet cute white top . I added the drama with the blingy orange stone necklace and bright coral lip stick  .The distressed denim and leopard heels add an edge to the look, thus breaking the "All girly" vibe :) The quilted Chanel inspired bag gives class to the outfit ! :)
I would love to know your opinion on this look , please feel free to comment below . It will be great to know your thoughts !
Until we meet again , Stay Chic :D










No comments:

Post a Comment