Monday 29 July 2013

Style Inspiration 002

Hey Girlies ,
How's everything today ?
I was getting really bored today at *WORK* :(. Yeah, a classic case of "Monday Blues" , so I already started planing about coming weekend :P Things I want to do , friends I am going to meet and especially what I will wear :P Hehe ! Hence the following Outfit !!
For today's "Style Inspiration " , I have put together a look which is perfect for , a Date Night or a fun Night out with friends or family.
Down below is the look that I created .

The red dress haves a cut out waistband, which is very much in trend this season . Since the dress itself is so bright and fun , I have kept the accessory all black . 
Black + Red = Match made in Heaven !! :D
The chunky transparent  heel sandals will be pretty comfortable to dance the night away !

Outfit Details-

1.Fit and flare Cage dress    - Forever 21 USD 22.80
2.Simple texture clutch         -Dailylook     USD 39.90
3.Modern sandal heel          -Dailylook      USD 44.99
4.MAC Ruby woo              -Amazon        USD 22.20
5.Chain woven wrap watch - Forever 21   USD 34.99
6.Lacquered boomrang Necklace- Forever 21 USD 10.80
So, how did you find this look ? Be sure to comment below your opinion and maybe give your suggestions of what will you wear for a date night? ! :)
Now you are all ready for the dance floor :)
I can't stop humming J Lo's " Dance the night away , live your life and stay young on the floor, naaa naaaa naaaa".
What are you waiting for ? "Get on the floor" ! :p


No comments:

Post a Comment