Sunday 28 July 2013

Style of the Day 001

Happy Sunday Beauties !!
How are you doing today ?? I have a got a "Style Inspiration" for you all today !
I was feeling a Casual yet bold vibe today , so I decided to combine the casual outfit with bold red lips and a bright red sling bag .

Outfit Details-

1. Paris Teeshirt - Forever 21 for USD 12.80
2.Destroyed Polka dot jeans- Forever 21 for USD 27.80
3.Sleek D'Orsay pumps      - Forever 21 for USD 29.80
4.Retro round sunnies - Forever 21 for USD 5.80
5.DailyLook Mini quilted lady bag - for USD 29.90
6.MAC Lady danger lip color -USD 25.
 
I am totally digging the casual vibe of Paris tee along with the distressed girly yet edgy polka skinny jeans.Red quilted bag goes perfectly with the outfit along with bold red lips.The black ankle strap pumps are completely on trend . Last but not the least Retro sunnys will complete the whole ensemble !
 And yes long haired beauties don't forget that Top donut bun to pull whole look together !
BTW , this tee reminded me again about How much I want to visit Paris and explore it !The romantic Seine river , majestic Eiffel tower (espcly Night time) , the errie yet beautiful Catacombs , seems to be calling my name ! I can hear them calling me loud and clear , hope God will hear that too ! Amen !! :p 
What about you ? Does anyone of you want to visit Paris ?

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Keep the world informed :)
    Wt abt us guys?? any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww ! Thanks Simran :)
      You can get the tips personally from me :P

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete